Dr. Jay Zelinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Zelinski?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jay Zelinski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

Have Liver Disease because of him

Went in the hospital in 2011 for internal bleeding. He was my attending doc. He did a blood test and an MRI of my entire abdomen. Did endoscopy & found 4 ulcers. He assumed I was an alcoholic, but that wasn't true. He was supposed to set up a follow-up biopsy, but never did. If he had, the hep doc performing the biopsy would most likely have found the ATP7B gene and an over abundance of copper, which means Wilson's Disease! I pleaded with this doc to do extra testing, but he wouldn't. He was so sure of the correctness of his opinion that I was an alcoholic. He knew I was headed towards liver disease and didn't even consult a hepatologist! He made an assumption based off of a blood test and an MRI. It was Monday when I was admitted and Friday my friends dragged me out to Hoboken where I bought ONE drink and only drank half of it because I hadn't been feeling well, so he probably found a TRACE of alcohol in my blood. But to assume based off two tests is MALPRACTICE!!!!!! Now it's too late; the chelation meds couldn't help, and I need a liver transplant. If recommend seeing Dr. Ramasami...he was the head of the GI department at Mt. Sinai in NYC, but now he's on 34th and Ave. E. He, unlike Zelinski, is far from "quack" status. What was it, Zelinski? The fact that I was uninsured and was on charity care affect your decisions, you poor excuse for a GI? Do you even know what Wilson's Disease is??? I should have had a biopsy done. I should have already been on Syprine. I have my hospital papers--you KNEW there was something more going on but you did NOTHING. You never even asked what my symptoms were after telling you I knew there was something wrong but couldn't pinpoint it? Why, when it says on the endoscopy form that you were to set me up for a biopsy, did you not? You are the worst doctor I've eve come across, and that includes free clinic doctors!

March 1st, 2016

I have been treated by dr z very well he helped me alot I have recomended him to a coworker and others he is a true professional and person I appreciate him helping me I my time of need I recomend him to any one who may have issues rest assure he will help you feel better physicly and put your mind at ease I recomend him

June 3rd, 2011

DR. Zelinsky Is The Best

I met with him for the first time and he was great very concern and explain in excellent details.

August 25th, 2010

Dr Z

I can't say enough about Dr Z. Even though his practice has grown alot recently, he still always makes time to explain everything thoroughly every time. He always makes time for follow up calls to let you know your results. Always fits in patients. Always returns messages. Always a professional & he has a great bedside manner. When he does certain procedures (ie: colonoscopies) you can rest assure that most likely he, himself, is looking at those slides and biopsies. He is very hands on and unlike many other doctors, he makes you feel like you have taken part in your care. There are a lot of doctors that can learn from him. I'm lucky to have found him and even luckier that he's stuck through my crazy stomach issues. Great doctor!

May 12th, 2010

Great MD

As a nurse I see many MDs at work as well as seeing many in a personal context. Dr Zelinski is an excellent diagnostician who performs a complete and thorough exam.

August 16th, 2017