Dr. Jay Zwibelman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016
A caring professional
Hospital consult. 1st time to meet Dr. Z. WAS IMPRESSED WITH HIS BEDSIDE MANNER. FRIENDLY,THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE INCLUDED MY 5YR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER IN MY EXAM.SHE WAS VISITING ME AT THE TIME. WE WERE ALL IMPRESSED WITH HIS KINDNESS. HE EVEN RETURNED TO MY ROOM TO BRING HER A TOOTSIE POP. A FEW MONTHS LATER MY WIFE WAS A PATIENT. MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS SO SURE SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE HIM AGAIN. SHE DID AND SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM.HE AGAIN WAS VERY KIND TO HER WHAT A COMPASSIONATE MAN HE IS.

June 20th, 2016
This doctor has been wonderful in treating my chronic pain problem. He helped me when others couldn't, and was one of the most compassionate doctors I have been to.

November 28th, 2015
He'll lie for the right price
I was sent to see this doctor after being exposed to highly toxic chemicals at my place of employment. I had already seen several environmental specialists, but the corporation I worked for chose this so-called "specialist". My spouse took me to the appointment & upon entering the office, there was a really strong chemical odor. I began to have trouble concentrating, speaking, coordination, etc. My husband & I asked him if he had any experience in dealing with patients with MCS & he said no. My symptoms began to worsen & I told the doctor how the odor was affecting me, yet not once in the report he filed with the court does he mention that I had neurological symptoms. He performed no tests, except to hit my knee with his tiny hammer. I was in such bad shape, that my husband had to help me walk out of the office, because I was falling to my left. Even though he had no experience with my disorder, the courts accepted his inept report over 2 qualified specialists, that our own Government recognize as experts in their field. I would think if he had no experience, then he shouldn't have been qualified to diagnose me. So, if you are ever injured on the job, I hope you have a better experience than I did. He is the most inept physician I have ever met. Due to my employer's lack of concern for employee's health & Dr. Zwibelman's incompetence & lack of knowledge of toxic chemicals, the damage to my CNS worsened over time & I now have lesions in my brain & permanent neurological damage. This doctor is so incompetent that I wouldn't even take my pets to see him. They deserve more than what he offers to patients. Wouldn't it be nice if physicians had to live 1 week in their patients shoes? Maybe then they would be willing to do more for their patients, than just send exorbitant medical bills or be willing to lie for large corporations, for a price.

January 31st, 2014
Your refering doctor will have to make a " formal request for information
A very rushed a chaotic office visit followed by an inability to share pertinent medical information with her referring doctor (her Internist) regarding my Mother having 8 to 10 strokes. He was also part of the team that misdiagnosised my Mother at the Olathe hospital. After his office nursed called to inform me that her MRI showed 8 to 10 strokes I called her back and asked if they were TIA's of full strokes and asked if they had informed her doctor. I was informed "Her doctor will have to make a formal request", to my dismay. The only medial information my Mothers doctor got regarding my Mothers tests were from copies I got from the doctors in the ER the next time I had to take her to the ER. When I shared this information with the doc today he states his electronics medical records do not show the repeated phone calls I had with his nurse. In my experience one has to type a medical progress note and perhaps the nurse failed to so. We will NOT be returning to this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called her internist office stating his nurse had called repeatedly yet his nurse has no record of the repeated calls I made to her???????????????? Use with caution!

March 6th, 2013
Wouldn't let my dog see him!
This man who claims to be a dr has the rudest staff (1 receptionist and 1 nurse). He doesn't listen to anything you have to say! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS GUY!!!!!

August 15th, 2011
I was not impressed with this doctor.

July 23rd, 2011
He seems not interested in cases that don't fit into an obvious diagnosis. His nurse is EXTREMELY RUDE and controlling. She's right, you're wrong... If he can't find your problem with his hammers, he's lost. He violated my privacy by writing an unsolicited letter to my employer when my case WAS NOT work-related. He made no attempt to contact me or my primary care physician prior to writing a letter. Most of his patients were old, with obvious problems. Unacceptable to anyone seeking answers to unusual symptoms. I, my employer and my primary physician were appalled at his unprofessional behavior.

June 10th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor!!
After seeing many doctors in the area Dr. Zwibelman diagnosed my problem and turned me around quickly!. After years of pain he made the pain go away! I recommend him whole heartedley!!

April 19th, 2017