A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Achanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaya Achanta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Achanta graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Achanta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Achanta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaya Achanta practice?
- Dr. Jaya Achanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaya Achanta practices Anesthesiology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Anesthesiologists.