Dr. Jaya Agrawal MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017
incompetence?
insufficient colonscopy prep even tho they're aware of patient history and never had this kind of weak prep before. never got word of preauthorization. said pain was due to "air bubbles," neglected to make mention of terrible gi disease not to mention the painful prep. tried to make light of the situation. never using this doc again.

May 5th, 2016
Rushes through her appointments, doesn't like to do patient call backs, has you come in for any questions, has no concept on time except her own. not friendly to her staff as they complain all the time. does procedures way to fast. Orders too many tests.

October 24th, 2015
Keen Diagnostic Acumen
I have been to two GIs who told me that I had no obvious problems, despite my prolonged, painful symptoms for the past few years. In a brief, but thorough examination, Dr. Agrawal identified what was wrong (which is what I thought I had, but my earlier physicians played it off as being 'all in my head') and recommended a detailed course of action, along with a follow-up to see how I progressed after treatment. She has very good bedside manner, and great diagnostic acumen. I'm so thankful I decided to go for a consult, because I will continue to seek treatment from her as necessary.

March 23rd, 2013
Outstanding Care
Dr. Agrawal diagnosed me with colon cancer. Her kindness, medical knowledge, "bedside manner", and being simply down to earth were all greatly appreciated. I feel fortunate to have been referred into her care. I am about to have surgery and thanks to her also have an outstanding treatment team. I would highly recommend her.

February 27th, 2017