Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

May 5th, 2016

Rushes through her appointments, doesn't like to do patient call backs, has you come in for any questions, has no concept on time except her own. not friendly to her staff as they complain all the time. does procedures way to fast. Orders too many tests.

Keen Diagnostic Acumen show details Keen Diagnostic Acumen
Oct 24th, 2015

I have been to two GIs who told me that I had no obvious problems, despite my prolonged, painful symptoms for the past few years. In a brief, but thorough examination, Dr. Agrawal identified what was wrong (which is what I thought I had, but my earlier physicians played it off as being 'all in my head') and recommended a detailed course of action, along with a follow-up to see how I progressed after treatment. She has very good bedside manner, and great diagnostic acumen. I'm so thankful I decided to go for a consult, because I will continue to seek treatment from her as necessary.

Outstanding Care show details Outstanding Care
by Marcy B. on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Agrawal diagnosed me with colon cancer. Her kindness, medical knowledge, "bedside manner", and being simply down to earth were all greatly appreciated. I feel fortunate to have been referred into her care. I am about to have surgery and thanks to her also have an outstanding treatment team. I would highly recommend her.