Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
employee needs telephone skills
I phoned the office to become a new patient for my 3 kids. I spoke to Colleen, who was very personable... she directed to me to someone who "talks to the new patients", I don't remember her name but she was very "snobbish" and "demeaning"...If you want new patients Dr. Iyer, please find someone with a better "bedside manner" " to speak to people who are interested in your practice. Yes, we went elsewhere. I heard you were an excellent pediatrician, but I'm sorry I just couldn't chose you after the phone conversation I had.

January 28th, 2016
Great doctor and office!
My child has been a patient since 2012 and I just love the fact that Dr. Iyer (and all the doctors) cares for her patients and remembers them and their family members. She is always warm and caring and we always feel very welcome, so much so that the kids don't usually want to leave!

August 25th, 2015
Does the Salem office actually exist??????
I called the Salem office to become a new patient. I spoke with a very nice gal who gave me a lot of information and I was ready to sign up. however; she told me that I must get registered via the Kenosha Office. Well that is when it went bad. Such a terrible experience. Kellie, the lady I spoke to in Kenosha actually "warned" me several times that I would not be happy with the Salem office as it was a "satellite office" and they were not open often. If you are not open Kenosha Pediatrics why do you advertise a Salem office? I tried to tell Kellie I was still interested since my friend had recommended Dr. Iyer. She was very sarcastic. I'll be calling Lakeside Pediatrics. I'm having twins so you lost 2 new patients! My advise to you is dont't advertise a Salem office if it doesn't exist. and hire someone with better telephone skills. I thought the whole experience was crazy having someone talk me out of coming to your practice!

October 15th, 2013
I really like Dr. Iyer, she is great with my children. I think I may switch based off the office staff and a nurse. Very rude, and unkind staff. Bad thing is they're have some great doctors there.

January 31st, 2012
mike
Dr. Iyer is great. She treats the kids and parents well and knows what she is doing. The office staff is irritable and unkind. We debated whether to switch to a doctor with a better staff, but we decided Iyer was worth it.

January 7th, 2011
Drs Young, Sundarason, and Iyer
I have been taking my son to see the 3 Drs for 8 years now. In that time, I have had exceptional service and courtesy shown to us. Of course, you get ...

September 3rd, 2010
I take both of my kids to Dr. Iyer and I absolutely love her. She is often running slightly behind so you might end up waiting a little bit to see her but I think that's because she spend so much time with her patience. She answers every question thoroughly. I would not take my kids to anyone else. I have recommended her to several people who I think have been equally as satisfied. And as for the practice as a whole, well, me and my brothers saw the doctors at Children's Medical Group of Kenosha when we were kids, too. That says something right there when you have patients coming back as adults with their kids (we say Dr. Wilson and Young.)

April 5th, 2010
Terrible experiences- I won't take my child back.
I've been taking my young daughter to see Dr. Iyer for 2 1/2 years, since my daughter was a toddler. My daughter was born with a rare neurologica ...