A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Juturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaya Juturi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaya Juturi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Juturi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Juturi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Vanisri Juturi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jaya V. Juturi practice?
- Dr. Jaya Juturi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaya Juturi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.