A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaya Kumar, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaya Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Bijay Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaya B. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Jaya Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaya Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.