A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Peddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaya Peddi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaya Peddi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Peddi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Peddi MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaya Peddi practice?
- Dr. Jaya Peddi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaya Peddi practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists.