2.5

Strongly recommend Dr. Philipose! show details Strongly recommend Dr. Philipose!
by Amy Ladwig on Oct 12th, 2015

I give Dr. Philipose the highest recommendation possible. I have been to many doctors in the last nine years, having survived stage 3b lung cancer, double pneumonia, ARDs and various other maladies. I learned of rheumatoid problems by chance from some other testing. Was referred to Dr. Philipose. What a delight. She took the most thorough medical history I've ever had, she listens, asks lots of questions and is extremely intelligent in her specialty field. I also like the fact that she is very balanced. I don't think she over-medicates or under-medicates. I believe she has a pragmatic approach, with the patient's health and comfort always at the center. There is never a wait in her office. Her follow up is impeccable and she always goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied and feel understood. I have nothing but the most positive things to say about her.

Sep 19th, 2015

Dr.Philipose is not compassionate, not empathetic and just plain doesn't care. She cancels appointments often with no apologies. Diagnosed a scared 20 year old girl by handing her a Lupus pamphlet and sending her on her way 20 minutes later, no explanation of how Lupus affects the body or life at all. She fails to answer questions and address concerns.

by Mike on Jun 27th, 2013

Stay away from this Mission Internal medical Group Dr Jaya Phillipose. Terrible rude incompetent staff, Drs not any better. Rigid, uncaring and un-empathetic to your medical situation. Do your self a favor and find another Doc.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Philipose was great! She took care of me when I was in the hospital and really cared. She is obviously very knowledgable but made sure I understood everything that was going on.