A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Subramoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramoni graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Subramoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Subramoni MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaya Subramoni practice?
- Dr. Jaya Subramoni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaya Subramoni practices Anesthesiology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Princeton, TX.
See Plainsboro Anesthesiologists.