A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaya Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaya Trivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaya Trivedi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonia Congenita
- Myotonic Disorders
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaya Raghav Trivedi MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaya R. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Jaya Trivedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaya Trivedi practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.