Dr. Jayadeva Chowdappa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayadeva Chowdappa?

October 22nd, 2014

GOOD RATING

DR. CHOWDAPPA WAS BRIEF & PRECISE IN HIS EXAMINATION. BY & LARGE EFFICIENT & COURTEOUS.

August 9th, 2012

Unkind, unfeeling, uncaring, cowardly doctor

I needed a new PCP and Dr Chowdappa was recommended to me by a few neighbors. Imagine my horror and embarrassment when the doctor refused to accept me as a patient after I waited in an exam room for 35 minutes! The office manager got the task of telling me what that cowardly doctor couldn't man-up enough to do on his own. Apparently the fact I take a pain medication (prescribed by a pain specialist) for endometriosis makes me too much of a liability for him. I waited 2 weeks for this appointment and now I am without a refill of my BP meds. I hope that one day he is in need of help and someone toys with him and then just refuses and leaves him screwed over too.

Doctor's Response

Unfair comment and not the whole truth. Our office like many other has certain policies and like any other business have the prerogative on what we can and will not do. We spend a lot of time and effort and do the due diligence to ensure that our patients get the most appropriate care in the setting they deserve..

SHOW

October 12th, 2011

I've had Botox done by Dr Chowdappa. I have recommended him and will continue recommending him to friends.

December 20th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr Chowdappa is the type of man who's mind is always going. You may think he doesn't have a good bedside manner, but it's because he's concentrating. He knows a great deal about a wide variety of medications, what causes side effects. He won't try medications on his patients because of kick backs if they are not helpful. He's trustworthy. I feel safe with my health in his hands.

November 3rd, 2010

Awful!!

It's quite obvious that the the positive ratings have been placed here by Chowdappa's employees. By far the worst Doctor my family has ever used. He doesn't listed, doesn't diagnose correctly, and throws pills at people instead of treating the underlying problem. If you want terrible care, then go see him.

Doctor's Response

Unfair and has no iota of truth to it. It's an anonymous comment and I cannot understand the intent. Our office and all our staff try very hard to ensure all the patients are taken care of and satisfied in their needs. Our practice philosophy is " care with science & compassion "

SHOW