A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dealwis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dealwis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dealwis graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Dealwis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis practice?
- Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayakanthi Dealwis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dumont, NJ.
See Summit Psychiatrists and Summit Adolescent Specialists.