A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayakar Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayakar Nayak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nayak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayakar Vasudev Nayak MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Jayakar V. Nayak practice?
- Dr. Jayakar Nayak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jayakar Nayak practices Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.