A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadevan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Sahadevan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan practice?
- Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.