Learn more about Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahadevan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadevan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Sahadevan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan practice?
- Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH.
See Beachwood Cardiologists.