A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahadevan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahadevan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahadevan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Sahadevan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan practice?
- Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayakumar Sahadevan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH.
See Beachwood Cardiologists.