A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udayasankar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Udayasankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Udayasankar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Udayasankar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar MD and MRCP is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar practice?
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Internists and Issaquah Endocrinologists.