A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Udayasankar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Udayasankar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar MD and MRCP is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar practice?
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Internists and Issaquah Endocrinologists.