Dr. Jayalakshmi Udayasankar MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Mountain View, CA

3.6

March 27th, 2015
Expert & Compassionate!
Dr. Jaya is expert and compassionate! I love her straight forward & efficient style. Despite a busy practice she follows up in a timely basis-- often going above & beyond to make sure I have the information I need. if you read her bio & statement & then meet her, you will see they are spot on!

March 11th, 2015
High standards for life threatening disease
Communication errors. Complications fully understanding her wants for me as a diabetic with other life complications. Insensitive to my concerns possible cultural miscommunication... Hard to compare to dr mauseth for pediatric endo...

July 7th, 2014
LOVE Dr. Jaya!
I saw Dr. Jaya when she was in Auburn and am so disappointed she moved... she was the easiest to talk to and so HELPFUL with everything. Took her time and LISTENED.... You all are lucky to have her in the Issaquah area!

April 8th, 2013
Patient
I love DR. Jaya. She is patient with me, trys to explain the dangers of my diabetes and I have never had to wait for my appointments. I learn something new everytime I go to her office. She is probably one of the best doctors I have ever had. She explains everything and why I need to do the things she asks of me. And she listens to my questions and understands I have a life outside of diabetes....