Dr. Jayant Dey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayant Dey?

January 28th, 2016

At Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders Inst. our team strives to take the best care of all of our patients. If you as a patient are not completely satisfied with the care that you have received please contact our clinic so that we may address the situation.

January 26th, 2016

Dr Dey was very uncaring toward me. I will be changing Drs. He doesn't see his patient much. The NP does. I don't care for her either.

September 28th, 2015

Amazing

Nothing but amazing things to say. He runs a tight ship meaning his office & staff is on key with everything. You don't see anyone slacking off in any area from the front office to cleaning. I overpaid once and got a refund in the mail immediately before I even took notice of the over payment. His nurse practitioner Dr. Nancy Hooks is amazing as well. You willove her. It is at first u comfortable because you are there to get to the root of the issues you have going on, but I promise after that first initial visit you will know that it's because they all love what they do, that they are there. I love that they have no ties to NMMC because it seems because of this HONESTY is always their goal. What's the point of a doctor's appointment if you don't have honesty?! I was happy to know my medical situation was something that could be helped. They are also very sure to do blood work in office that way you are not running from place to place and he will check out his work twice. I could go on and on...but I will lwt you see for yourself. The checkout lat could learn to smile more...I thinm ahe suffers from frowntopia haha. Other than that I say, he & Ms. Nancy Hooks are an awesome pair.

March 25th, 2015

very professional

March 20th, 2015

Dr. Dey is a great doctor. We are fortunate to have him in north Mississippi. 😊

February 8th, 2015

Totally missed HASHIMOTOS and TUMOR on my pituitary gland. All he had to do was order the next level of blood tests and he should have ordered a pituitary MRI. He told me to take selenium supplements from Wal-Mart. Thank goodness for good doctors that listen to patients. He is definitely NOT one. Going to Jackson for endocrinologist, neurologist and neurosurgeon.

October 6th, 2014

Misdiagnosed by Dr. Dey. Thankful that I trusted my instinct and went to another endochrinolgist.

September 30th, 2014

Great doctor that saved my wife.

July 24th, 2014

Menopause is not a blanket diagnosis. I did not go into his office feeling disgraced about being an early 40s woman but left wondering if he even looked at my charts/labs/ultrasound. Very disappointed.

November 2nd, 2012

I have seen both Dr Dey and his nurse practioner. I qwas pleased with both of them. The lab personnel are extremely friendly and professional.

November 1st, 2012

No Personality

Refused to help me. Intimidated by medical tests from other doctors I took to him.

June 20th, 2012

Dr. Dey is a very observant person. He pays attention to your facial expressions as well as the answers you give him. I believe that helps him to really be aware of his patients needs. I really like Dr Dey and would recommend him to friends adn family.