A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayant Eldurkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Eldurkar, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldurkar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Eldurkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Bhaskar Eldurkar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayant B. Eldurkar practice?
- Dr. Jayant Eldurkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayant Eldurkar practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See East China Primary Care Doctors and East China Preventive Medicine Specialists.