A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayant Eldurkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eldurkar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Eldurkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Eldurkar, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldurkar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Eldurkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Bhaskar Eldurkar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayant B. Eldurkar practice?
- Dr. Jayant Eldurkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayant Eldurkar practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See East China Primary Care Doctors and East China Preventive Medicine Specialists.