A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayant Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayant Patel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Navnitlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayant N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayant Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayant Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.