A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayant Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Pinto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jayant M. Pinto practice?
Dr. Jayant Pinto practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.