A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayant Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Pinto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Marian Pinto MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jayant M. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Jayant Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayant Pinto practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.