Dr. Jayanth Bolaram MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Winter Haven, FL

no change

September 15th, 2016
Worst Psychiatrist Ever
I have worked in the field of mental health or over 20 years, so when this person was recommended I thought he would be knowledgeable. I had to correct him on terms such as Bipolar 1 vs Bipolar 2--I think he believes people will just go along with what he says. Embarrassing (for him).

September 10th, 2016
Hes the best
I would recommend him to anyone he always has my best interest in mind even if I didn't think it was the best at first. He spends one on one time with his patients.

August 19th, 2016
This is the doctor to choose
While very professional and very on point with analysis, diagnosis and the latest procedures and medicines , Dr. Bolaram is warm and caring. He takes the time to listen and has the best sense of humor. I feel great releif knowing he guides me in healthy decisions for myself. His office runs smoothly every time due to the fact his staff is kind and professional at the same time.

August 6th, 2016
Waited 70 minutes, he never showed up.

July 18th, 2016
Very nice staff. The doctor took time to really listen to me! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

July 16th, 2016
Best Dr I've had!
He's the best. Listens to you. Wants to help you. Gives you positive vibes during appt. I am really glad I found this Dr. My Dr in NC was awful. When I moved to FL I was worried I would have the same experience but I have found a wonderful, caring, God loving man.

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Bolaram has been my psychiatrist for the last 5 years. He's by for the best psychiatrist around. He's kind, caring, compassionate, and takes genuine interest in the well being of his patients. He's well versed in treating psychiatric as well as medical ailments.

July 11th, 2016
Dr Bolaram inquired as to the status of all my meds. Gave me the refills I needed, and signed a letter about my service dog, so she can fly with me for free. He inquired about the status of my overall health and I felt like he cares about how I'm doing, in general. It was a great visit. The only thing my old psychiatrist did better, is he kept a room full of samples for people without Medicare part D, or who can't afford the meds. He also had applications to most all of the pharmaceutical companies for their "patient care program" where they would send meds to the patient for free.

May 31st, 2016
Vey easy to talk to. Shows understanding and empathy towards patient.

January 27th, 2016
Caring

February 9th, 2015
An Excellent Physician
I am a patient of Dr. Bolaram. He has been able to treat my illness very effectively, where other psychiatrist have failed. He has a reassuring bedside manner, letting you have all the time you need for asking questions. I would recommend him to anyone needing his type of profession. He is very respectful and courteous. It is a pleasure having him treat me. I trust him without question or hesitation.