Dr. Jayanthi Alagarsamy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 6 reviews

November 30th, 2016
I have been a patient with DR Sammy for several years and was in the process of looking for another doc due to the staff's lack of responsiveness and politenss. During my last visit, it appeared that things had really changed. The staff acted very differently, were reponsive and called me when my results were completed. It remains to be seen if I have to call back to ensure I recieve my results. At this time I plan to go there again. The new staff memeber (Abby) is a big improvement.

February 18th, 2016
Bad
I have been with the Dr. for over 13 yrs. at first she and staff very good apt time excellent, promptness good staff excellent, not now, staff is awful, you can call and call and call no one ever returns call, they'll put you on hold until you just finally hang up, they act as if you don't matter. Have had social security call and send in records to be returned to them and as of today 4 yrs. later and I'm on social security disability no call no response. I was told by the doctor that I should keep up with when it's time for me to have blood work done, who's the doctor? never a follow up after a visit Waiting now for a phone call concerning an upcoming appointment with a specialist, this is day two now call.

February 11th, 2016
Wouldn't Recommend
I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years and I must say the past few years, she has been pretty awful. My average appointment time is 3-5 mins where I am usually given a medication for an illness that she never explained to me. She is only in her office about 2 days a week and for around 3 hours each day. I have to wait weeks to get an appointment with her. She has not once, called to followup and see how I am doing. She is better suited to be working in an ER where they don't care about the people that come in.

March 26th, 2014
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. Very caring and will follow up if there are issues to be addressed.

October 14th, 2013
Bad Dr. She sent me to a heart Dr that she recommened and then that heart dr was really bad. Dr Samy doesn't even remember that she sent me to a heart dr. She said to me on a visit you went to a heart Dr.???? What kind of dr is that???. Not a good one. Her bedside manor is ok, but for her not to remember that she sent me to a heart dr recommened by her is unacceptable. DO NOT Go to HER!

October 10th, 2013
rude staff backed up by rude doctor
Wait time to make an appointment no matter what time of the day you call will be 20+ minutes or until you hang up and call back. It seems like they just place you on hold and hoping you hang up. Once you get a person on the phone they have an attitude as if your interrupting whatever they might be doing. I experienced this on several occasions once brought to the Doctors attention. It was met with excuses and a show of unprofessionalism and poor bedside manner on the Doctors part . Would not suggest her to anyone!