A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanthi Chandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanthi Chandar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandar
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chandar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayanthi Chandar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chandar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanthi J Chandar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jayanthi J. Chandar practice?
- Dr. Jayanthi Chandar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayanthi Chandar practices Pediatric Nephrology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Nephrologists.