A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanthi Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanthi Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ravi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanthi M Ravi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jayanthi M. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Jayanthi Ravi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayanthi Ravi practices Allergy & Immunology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Windermere, FL.
See Orlando Allergists.