A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanthi Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanthi Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ravi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanthi M Ravi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jayanthi M. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Jayanthi Ravi has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jayanthi Ravi practices Allergy & Immunology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Orange City, FL.
See Leesburg Allergists.