A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanthi Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanthi Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ravi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanthi M Ravi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jayanthi M. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Jayanthi Ravi has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jayanthi Ravi practices Allergy & Immunology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Orange City, FL.
See Leesburg Allergists.