Dr. Jayanthi Srinivasiah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 28th, 2015
Waiting.....
This was my 1st time seeing Dr.Jay. after having a double mastectomy for breast cancer. I very dissappointed that I had to wait for more than 2 hours to see her. I drive 45 minute one way, and then back. I do have a job that I have to get back to. I know it seems petty, but why do we have to schedule and appt if she cannot be on time? I understand every doctor falls behind, a 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, but 2 hours! Also, I feel that she has way to much of a work overload. Everytime I get taken back to see her, she is on the phone and does not know what patient is next. If she would organize her time and make calls after her patients are done for the day this might help. I was suppose to get some results from her nurse 2 weeks ago and still not have heard a word. My prescription was not called in either. I am frusterated and will not be going back.

August 29th, 2013
A Cancer Victim
Dr. Jay is very knowledgable and caring. Did not see Dr. until more than 2 hours after appointment time.

July 13th, 2010
Dr. Jay is very knowledgeable, however with the patient load she carries, it seems she more interested in quantity than quality. Patient care suffers - rx are prescribed in error - the nurses become 'doctors' and decide what she means if the rx is written with full instructions. Many of the staff (not clerical but medical) are very rude. Patients are not 'allowed' to receive their own medical records.

June 15th, 2009
Compasionate & Knowledgable Physician
Dr. "Jay" is the most outstanding doctor in her field today. Her knowledge, determination and tenacity is beyond compare. The bedside manner of Dr. Jay is the most comfortable and her listening, understanding with the family and patient is comforting.