A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanthi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanthi Kumar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayanthi Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanthi Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayanthi Kumar practice?
- Dr. Jayanthi Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayanthi Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists.