A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanthi Wikramanayake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanthi Wikramanayake is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayanthi Wikramanayake, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wikramanayake graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Wikramanayake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Palmetto Same Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanthi A Wikramanayake MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayanthi A. Wikramanayake practice?
- Dr. Jayanthi Wikramanayake has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayanthi Wikramanayake practices Anesthesiology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Anesthesiologists.