A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayanti Jasti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayanti Jasti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayanti Jasti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasti graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Jasti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayanti D Jasti MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jayanti D. Jasti practice?
- Dr. Jayanti Jasti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jayanti Jasti practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Nephrologists.