Dr. Jayanti Panchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayanti Panchal?

May 15th, 2016

Disappointed and disatisfied

I chose Dr. Panchal because of the high ratings of his reviews. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the way I was treated. I have a very difficult medical history and see a number of specialists. When Dr. Panchal discovered this, his attitude changed completely. As a Medicare Advantage contracted doctor, I understand that the fees he receives for my services, would need to be shared with the specialists I see. I could tell right away that he was not happy and voiced doubt that the approval to specialists would not be forthcoming, but I know that that would not be the case. After two visits he sent me a letter stating that he would not longer see me because I had a condition that he does not treat, although I see specialists for any such conditions. Ocala is not a very good place for someone like me, with a difficult medical history. Also for referrals, I was made to call each doctor and get the diagnosis and procedure codes for each doctor. This is something the referral person usually does. I was very unhappy and disappointed with my interaction with Dr. Panchal!

December 19th, 2014

Complementry health care practice for 30 years..

My question is "what is more important" The issue of health concern or the popularity of the physician... the health issue must be met. What are the continuing education requirements for internists.?? Four star reviews are great, but just what are we rating.. great to be admirable and show compassion between the staff, physician, patient: THAT IS NOT ENOUGH.... what else ??..are there any reviews regarding medical practice and procedures? What about response time between TEST AND OUTCOME: Patients need to know without getting wrong information from neighbors' guess-timates... can anyone help me here? one star rating until answers

September 30th, 2014

Zoraida of Dr. Panchal's Office

I had the pleasure of meeting Zoraida of Dr. Panchal's office at the recent Senior Health Expo at Hawthorne Estates in Ocala, FL. The practice was offering a free venous screening, and Zoraida provided me the necessary information to contact the office to make an appointment for it. I commend Zoraida for her excellent customer service and the practice for its ability to hire a employee such as Zoraida. I look forward to my upcoming appointment. Thank you.

February 16th, 2011

Incredible

Was Treated with Great RespectFelt As if i was the most important Patiant to him.The Service was verry Convinent.

October 20th, 2017