General Practitioner, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Pediatricians

1303 State Route 27
Somerset, NJ 08873
732-246-4727
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2014

Where to begin. My daughter supposedly tested positive for a highly infectious condition and I was not even told the diagnosis - just medication sent electronically to my pharmacy. I wasn't told that she shouldn't be attending school, that she could make others ill. I was told diagnosis would be given at my followup appt the following week - which they then CANCELLED stating he wanted to wait a month to "see how she does". I had to demand the diagnosis at that point, and they were still resistant. Once I learned what kind of infection she had, I had to notify her school of the contamination, and now she is seeing 3 other specialists. To make matters worse, the lab results (which I requested from the lab) indicate a high likelihood that she has Irritable Bowel Disease (Chrons Disease or Ulcerated Colitis) and this was NEVER disclosed to me by the physician. NEVER BRING YOUR CHILD THERE.

|  Wonderful, thorough, patient and kind  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2013

Dr. Dadhania was wonderful with my teen who was having nausea and stomach pain. He was thorough and patient and didn't jump to conclusions but asked lots of questions and did appropriate testing. I was able to stay with her for all but 10 minutes during an outpatient procedure she had done. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

The doctor was gentle with my toddler. He gave me the time for questions. I would recommend him.

|  aided in the neglect  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

refused to believe my daughters symptoms because of her mother who has neglected her in the pastmissed diagnosed on 2 different occasionsrefused to disclose records for a second opiniondisposed of documents in chart that were incriminating againsed himstrong along for more than a year while providing little or no treatment, collecting payments