Dr. Jayantilal Bhimani MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016
The best doctor in Cleveland area...

August 3rd, 2015
He is the best doctor in cleveland area.... He is taking care of me since 12 year....

November 19th, 2014
BEST!
I have been seeing Dr.Bhimani for only about 2 years now. I knew it was going to be a good experience because first of all his staff are so wonderful to me, I work in the same building and I really NEVER make an appointment I will just go up to his office and ask if Dr. Bhimani has time to see me and he ALWAYS does, and on top of that he is never in-n-out with me, he gives me lots of time to explain what's wrong and he goes over different options for me even if I only have a sore thumb. Recently my dentist denied me treatment of an infected tooth because I could not pay & I was really frightened and also in a lot of pain so I just walked on up to Dr. Bhimani's office, asked if I could see him & I was in his office in less than 10 minutes, I was crying from the pain and he saved the day by prescribing me antibiotics so my tooth would feel better and IT DOES. Another thing that makes him the best is that he is a silly guy. Doctors tend to be very cerebral and look at you like you are a puzzle to figure out but not Dr. Bhimani. He treats you like a human and takes your emotions into account when treating you. He is a breath of fresh air when he makes being at the doctors not-so-serious. Also when I see him around the building he will always call me by my name and ask me how I am doing since the last time I saw him. Great man & especially a phenomenal doctor! I can't thank him enough so I feel like this review is the least I could do. I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

August 11th, 2014
SImply Amazing
Dr.Bhimani, office is easy to get to. Located at CCF Lutheran Hospital. Getting into see Dr.B,Is easy give the office a call the girls are wonderful.If you need to get in to see him they wil make sure that you are seen by him asap.Let me tell you coming from someone that is hospitalized often Im definitely glad that Dr. B. is my physician. when you dont feel well you need to see someone that has care and compassion.He spends the amount of time with you that you need.For my family and myself we are kept well informed about my illnesses.Hes just that doctor you can trust with getting to the route of your issue.He has a great bedside mannor.Lets face it when you dont feel well the last thing you want standing before you is someone thats really and in and out kinda Dr.Im so grateful and thankful that i have Dr Bhimani looking after me.I have many issues and he is able to take care of each and every problem. thanks Dr.Bhimani for Paying it forward.Simply Amazing

August 5th, 2013
He is a great doctor. I've been treated by him for a number of years. Now I have a chronic issue and he states that the specialist should be treating me for this. Now that Dr Bhimani has told me that he will be contacting my specialist for me to receive treatment for severe pain, he is yet to do so, it is almost a week later. I have not asked for any medication because I know the answer will be "no". I keep getting bounced around as to who is to prescribe what and from needing one surgery to another. Once my surgery is done, I will be looking for another PCP. Never thought this would happen, but lying to me does not go over well with me.

June 1st, 2016