A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayantilal Kadiwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadiwar
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadiwar graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.
Dr. Kadiwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayantilal Kadiwar MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayantilal Kadiwar practice?
- Dr. Jayantilal Kadiwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayantilal Kadiwar practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Emergency Physicians.