Dr. Jayaprakasarao Konijeti Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jayaprakasarao Konijeti?

worst doctor ever

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

I have high blood pressure as a result of a heart condition. she diagnosed be with adhd instead..... when i finally got her to perscribe me lisinopril for my blood pressure, she charged me $125 for the visit. she informed me that this amount would be refunded by my insurance company. she was recommended by them so i had no reason to think other wise, weeks went by no refund contacted my insurance. she never submitted a claim. called her she said to much time had past and i could not proove she didn't. no refund. I was in san diego for business and ran out of my HEART PILLS, i called her to see if she could give me a temp prescription for my condition she refuse adn hung up on me. i called back she said if she just GIVES me medicine there is nothing to charge me for so fly back if i want to live.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017