Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayaraja Yogaratnam
Dr. Jayaraja Yogaratnam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Victorville, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yogaratnam is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayaraja Yogaratnam has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jayaraja Yogaratnam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. David Doty
San Bernardino, CA 1.67 mi41
Dr. James Fait
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
San Bernardino, CA 2.11 mi17
Dr. Khalid Ahmed
San Bernardino, CA 2.11 mi45