Dr. Jayaraja Yogaratnam Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jayaraja Yogaratnam?

May 10th, 2017

Work comp

This md is no good I been hurt for 2 months now on a lower back pain and this time I saw him for a follow up he told me he couldn't bealive that I was still hurt that all I have was a back strain I can't see how any doctor would tell a paitient that... So am taking it to the next step is getting another orthopedic to seek better treatment because I know I have more then a lower back strain.

August 4th, 2015

I saw him for a workers comp case, as a mediator, he has a bias favoring the company

July 12th, 2014

I experienced exactly what other reviews stated, as soon as my doctor heard who my QME was he said he would say nothing was wrong with me and send me back to work, exactly what happened! I started looking online and see every court document that came up with his name, he stated the injured was not hurt on the job but always preexisting and if you're over weight, due to Obesity, I've seen several doctors, yet he disagreed with all. I wonder how this man sleeps at night sending seriously hurt patients back to Work and have their benefits denied because he works with workers comp making bogus reports.... If you are referred to him, request someone else!

November 8th, 2012

Evaulation Report

The doctor made an opinion without any medical records...wrong diagnosis and in accurate report..three doctors reported problems and this doctor said nothing wrong..I would not recommend anyone to use him...

June 20th, 2010

POOR DOCTOR DONT USE HIM

IF YOU HAVE A WC CASE HE SIDES WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY AND SENDS YOU BACK TO WORK IF YOU ARE STILL INJURED. HE DOES LITTLE IN THE FORM OF TREATMENT. HIS GOAL IS TO SEND YOU BACK TO WORK BEFORE 30 DAYS ARE UP.

May 25th, 2017