Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jayaram is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital and Staten Island University Hospital North. Dr. Jayaram has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Chinagandham Bhupathi
Staten Island, NY 0 mi45
Dr. David Drucker
Staten Island, NY 0 mi34
Dr. N Urs
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi54