A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayashree Vasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayashree Vasa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasa graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Vasa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayashree Vasa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jayashree Vasa practice?
- Dr. Jayashree Vasa has 15 office locations.
Dr. Jayashree Vasa practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.