A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Vasanthi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi practice?
- Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Midland, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors and Midland Internists.