A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasanthi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vasanthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Vasanthi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi practice?
- Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayashree Vasanthi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Midland, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors and Midland Internists.