A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayasree Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayasree Nair, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Nair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayasree Nair BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jayasree Nair practice?
- Dr. Jayasree Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayasree Nair practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.