A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayasree Reddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Umstead Hospital
- Dorothea Dix Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayasree Madi Reddi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jayasree M. Reddi practice?
- Dr. Jayasree Reddi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayasree Reddi practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Butner, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Smithfield, NC.
See Butner Psychiatrists.