A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayasree Reddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Umstead Hospital
- Dorothea Dix Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayasree Madi Reddi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jayasree M. Reddi practice?
- Dr. Jayasree Reddi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayasree Reddi practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Butner, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Smithfield, NC.
See Butner Psychiatrists and Butner Addiction Specialists.