A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Gupta Rakhit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayati G Gupta Rakhit MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayati G. Gupta Rakhit practice?
- Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.