A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta Rakhit
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Rakhit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Gupta Rakhit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayati G Gupta Rakhit MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayati G. Gupta Rakhit practice?
- Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jayati Gupta Rakhit practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.