A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayde Kurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayde Kurland, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurland graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kurland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayde Eric Kurland MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jayde E. Kurland practice?
- Dr. Jayde Kurland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayde Kurland practices Gastroenterology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH.
See Clearwater Gastroenterologists.