A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayde Kurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayde Kurland, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayde Kurland, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurland graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kurland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayde E Kurland MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jayde E. Kurland practice?
- Dr. Jayde Kurland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jayde Kurland practices Gastroenterology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Clearwater, FL.
See Lima Gastroenterologists.