Dr. Jay Joshi MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Vernon Hills, IL

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
BEST physician for complex pain issues!
Dr. Joshi takes as much time as needed to find the root cause of the pain, then custom tailors a treatment plan. It is not easy to find a doctor with INTEGRITY these days, search no more. Dr. Joshi is the real deal!

January 12th, 2017
Dr. Joshi is the doctor for my godfather. He has the best bedside manner that I have ever seen in the 50 years of my life. He's efficient, mannerable, and an amazing doctor!

July 21st, 2016
He has always helped me with my pain. He takes his position very seriously. He takes time to explain the problem thoroughly. My experience with Dr. Joshi is well over ten years.

May 25th, 2016
Extremely intelligent Doctor. Warm ... to the point tells it like it is and know what he's talking about. No matter what I want to hear... his view are for the best of my condition!

December 4th, 2015
I ABSOLUTELY HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH DR. JAY JOSHI. HE HAS BEEN MY ANESTHESEOLOGIST AND PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN FOR CLOSE TO TEN YEARS NOW AND I COULD NOT HAVE FOUND A MORE CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR.

September 29th, 2015
Love Dr Joshi and his staff!!!

September 10th, 2013
Dr, Joshi was amazing, knowledgeable, compassionate and above all was willing to listen. I have been waiting for someone like him for 7 years. that is how long I have tried to find answers. He is the first physician willing to really asking depth questions about my health. Every physician could learn from him.

October 17th, 2012
Excellence defined
Doctor Joshi is an exceptionally gifted doctor. Pain management from lower back pain caused by severe arthritis. Blinding back pain. Doctor Joshi did a bliateral medial branch nerve block to make sure we had the right location; then a radiofrequency neurotomy to burn the nerve endings. Pain & narcotic free and I have gratitude to Doctor Joshi and his medical staff. And Megan and Vicky get the job done for the office !

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Joshi is the first pain management doctor I have been to and I would not see anyone else! He is extremely smart, confident and very caring. Never rushes you and is willing to discuss whatever you wish to discuss. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! More doctors should be like him!

May 8th, 2011
Dr Joshi is the best pain management doctor ever.. Very caring doctor who listens to his patients..It takes 2 hours and 15 minutes for us to arrive at his office for my husbands appointment but knowing that he is such a great doctor makes it all worth it!!!!!! Great job Dr Joshi!!!!!!!!!!!

October 25th, 2010
He's the best doctor I ever had! Very caring and thorough.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr. Joshi is the best pain management doctor ever. Period. You could not ask for a smarter, more confident doctor who truly knows what he is doing. I highly recommend Dr. Joshi. Plus, he's a nice guy and funny, too!