A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaye Crowder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaye Crowder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowder
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Crowder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaye Crowder, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaye Douglas Crowder MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaye D. Crowder practice?
- Dr. Jaye Crowder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaye Crowder practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.