A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaye Crowder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaye Crowder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaye Crowder, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaye Douglas Crowder MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaye D. Crowder practice?
- Dr. Jaye Crowder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaye Crowder practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.