A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaye Viner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Viner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Viner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaye Leed Viner MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jaye L. Viner practice?
- Dr. Jaye Viner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaye Viner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.