A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaye Viner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Viner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Viner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaye Leed Viner MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jaye L. Viner practice?
- Dr. Jaye Viner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaye Viner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.