A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayendra Patel, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayendra N Patel BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayendra N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayendra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayendra Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marlboro, NJ.
See Marlboro Cardiologists.