A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayesh B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Internists.