Dr. Jayesh Dave Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jayesh Dave?

Dr. Jayesh, pulmonologist

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I have had the opportunity to have Dr. Jayesh as my pulmonologist for over 5 years. His intense and positive attitude about my physical well being is noteworthy. He took the time to speak with me for over 20 minutes before he started his examination. Very thorough examination and his diagnosis was well explained in laymans' terms and he ensured i knew what was happening and what was going to happen. His bedside manner is great. He takes the time to ensure I am well informed. I have seen him for my heart andwill be going back to him for my sleep apnea. His staff is very professional and personal. Appointments are easy to get and normally I don't have to wait more than 15 minutes to see Dr. Jayesh.

Posted on November 12th, 2015