A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatiwala graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Khatiwala has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayesh R Khatiwala MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayesh R. Khatiwala practice?
- Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.