A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khatiwala
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khatiwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatiwala graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Khatiwala has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala practice?
- Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayesh Khatiwala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.